Incident Management: Fog of War
“The Fog of War is defined as the uncertainty in situational awareness experienced by participants in incident response.” -Wikipedia
Last month we learned that verbose NIST based incident management plans can actually do more harm to your organization, when an incident occurs. This month we are going to continue this discussion on understanding where these plans go wrong and what we can do to improve our capabilities to respond and minimize impact.
Ready Room Briefings: Schedule
- 6PM – Social Hour
- 7PM – Incident Management Panel Discussion
- 8PM – Town Hall/Social
- Farshad Abasi – Head of IT Security and Architecture at HSBC
- Scott Kramer – Security Manager at Avigilon
- Chet Wisniewski – Sophos Evangelists
- Jake King – Security Engineer
- Global Relay has generously donated their space for us to host this event and B33R!
- Snacks will be provided as well!
- We have very limited seating of 30 attendees, this event will sell out
- Attendees should arrive promptly as access into the building will be restricted after 630PM
- THERE WILL BE NO WALK-INS ALLOWED, you must register before hand