A major revolution in how companies develop apps is happening and we are going to dive deep in to the opportunities and security implications of the use of microservices, containerization and APIs.
Ready Room Briefings: Schedule
- 6PM – Social Hour
- 7PM – Panel Discussion
- 8PM – Town Hall/Social
- Farshad Abasi – Global Security Officer at HSBC & IT Security Instructor at BCIT
- Jake King – Security Engineer and Researcher
- Adam Dymitruk – CTO and Founder of Adaptech
- Jay Thorne – Advisor, CA Technologies API Management Business Unit
- Global Relay has generously donated their space for us to host this event and B33R!
- Snacks will be provided as well!
- We have very limited seating of 30 attendees, this event will sell out
- Attendees should arrive promptly as access into the building will be restricted after 630PM
- THERE WILL BE NO WALK-INS ALLOWED, you must register before hand