INCIDENT MANAGEMENT: BE PREPARED
“Be prepared… the meaning of the motto is that a scout must prepare himself by previously thinking out and practicing how to act on any accident or emergency so that he is never taken by surprise.” -Robert Baden-Powell, Founder of the Boy Scouts Movement
Most of us have come to the conclusion that security incidents are an inevitably in our world and how we prepare for them will be the differentiator between a successful containment and a newsworthy breach. This Ready Room Briefing will focus on the preparation phase of incident management.
READYROOM BRIEFINGS: SCHEDULE
- 6PM – Social Hour
- 7PM – Incident Management Panel Discussion
- 8PM – Town Hall/Social
- Jason Grimbeek – Director, Iron Spear Information Security Ltd.
- Rob Labbé – Director of Information Security, Teck Resources Ltd.
- Chris Calvert – Director of Information Security, Visier Inc.
- Ruan Müller – Enterprise Solutions Architect, FireEye Inc.
- Alex Dow (Moderator) – Ready Room Briefings
- Global Relay has generously donated their space for us to host this event and B33R!
- Snacks will be provided as well!
- We have very limited seating of 30 attendees, this event will sell out
- Attendees should arrive promptly as access into the building will be restricted after 630PM
- THERE WILL BE NO WALK-INS ALLOWED, you must register before hand