Welcome back from the summer…
Cyber criminals have been hard at work launching new malware campaigns, breaching American election candidates and executing some of the largest financial heists in history.
Let’s get up to speed.
This Ready Room Briefing is actually a debrief of this summer’s four security conferences in Las Vegas and New York. Three of our community members attended the conferences and will be presenting lightening talks about their experience and what they learned.
Just Added: A demo of MouseJack (from Defcon, see: https://www.mousejack.com)
Ready Room Briefings: Schedule
- 6PM – Social Hour
- 7PM – Briefings
- 8PM – Town Hall/Social
- Devin Kinch – Global Relay
- Amiran Alavidze – Sierra Wireless
- Alex Ristich – 4th year CompSci Student at UBC
- Colin Goss – Software Development Consultant
- Global Relay has generously donated their space for us to host this event and B33R!
- Snacks will be provided as well!
- We have very limited seating of 30 attendees, this event will sell out
- Attendees should arrive promptly as access into the building will be restricted after 630PM
- THERE WILL BE NO WALK-INS ALLOWED, you must register before hand